Are you sure to clear all of your tracking history?
Be always aware of scheduled timing and delays.
• Estimated arrival time (ETA) to port of discharge
• Departure time
• Arrival and departure time to transshipment ports
• History of ETA changing in time
Coverage for USA and Canada ports and terminals.
• Last free day (to manage demurrage)
• Freight Holds (Custom, VGM, Carriers)
• Available for pick-up
Real-time location of vessel which carries the container (latitude and longitude) on the world map.
• Vessel name and IMO & MMSI
• Latitude and longitude of the vessel
• Voyage number
• Arrival time of the vessel to destination ports
Current movement and history of movements which is standardized and is unified across all shipping lines.
Important movements you may need:
• Loaded on vessel at port of loading
• Gate out from port of discharge terminal
• Empty returned to container yard or terminal and etc
• And more events …
Details of container journey legs. UNLocodes are available for ports and cities.
• Origin (Place of receipt) and Destination
• Port of loading and Port of discharge
• Transshipment ports
Enhanced in-land visibility with rail statuses. (Coming soon …)
• ETA at rail ramps
• Information of rail ramps
Be one step ahead of unexpected costs. Control demurrage and detention expenses.
You don’t need to check multiple websites and sources to check the status of shipments.
Be always informed about pick-up and deliveries and proactively manage exceptions.
Get email on important events such as ETA delays, vessel arrival, gate-out time or alert on containers which are at risk of demurrage.
You can completely customize notifications based on your preferences.
• Digest report email of at risk of demurrage containers every morning at 9 AM
• Email immediately after ETA update of a container
Let Visiwise's AI system automatically detect the carrier of your containers. Use “AUTO“ instead of the shipping line name and see the magic.
Track and trace a list of ocean shipments by container,
master bill of lading, or booking number at once by uploading
an Excel or CSV file.
Automate your container tracking process using our GraphQL API. You can also integrate it with TMS or ERP softwares such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
Integrate shipments with PO numbers or customers and easily filter containers based on them.
Covers more than 90% of containers all around the world. See the list of supported shipping lines.
You can track containers using container number or master bill of lading number or booking number. Some shipping lines have limits for tracking via different types of references.
What information can I get by tracking a container?
After container tracking, users can obtain a range of data depending on the tracking system and service provider. Visiwise provides you the Arrival and Departure, Location and Vessel Tracking, route, Movements (Milestones), Port and Terminal, and Rail Data.